NICCA USA is proud to announce that it has developed a higher concentrated UV Absorber called Sunlife LPS 920. This new product shows outstanding resistance to sublimation. LPS 920 significantly improves light fastness of disperse dyed polyester fabrics and yarns. This product boasts many attributes that make it an industry leader for UV absorbers. For example, LPS 920 has smaller particles therefore making it is suitable for piece dyeing, as well as package dyeing. LPS 920 is stable, even at very high temperatures and will not generate thermal migration problems. This UV absorber is of particular interest to the automotive industry because it does not cause fogging complications. NICCA USA believes this product has no limits and can be used in several industries.
- How the Textile and Nonwoven Industries are Affected by New Regulations Against Hospital-Associated Infections?
- NICCA USA: A Perpetual Effort Toward Improvement!
- Take a Quick Look at NICCA USA’s Sales Team
- NICCA USA Recognized for Setting Performance Standards.
- NICCA USA’s Quest for Cutting Edge Technologies