In 1938, we established our corporate headquarters, NICCA Chemical Company, in Fukui, Japan. In 1988, NICCA U.S.A., INC. was established in Fountain Inn, South Carolina, with the goal of becoming the premier North American developer and manufacturer of textile chemicals.
Our core business is providing high performance, industrial textile process chemicals to the textile industry in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Central and South America, and to sister companies in Asia.
Since our founding, we have prided ourselves on providing quality products and superior service. As leaders at the forefront of our industry, we are also dedicated to providing innovative technology and solutions. Our state-of-the-art research capabilities allow our customers to meet the demands of today and create the products of tomorrow.
Fun Facts about NICCA USA …
- We were one of the first to develop clean, high performance chemistries for industrial applications.
- We created the first safe cotton dye fixative (NEOFIX) and now supply much of the NEOFIX used around the globe. Common applications include swimsuits, active wear, home furnishing and printing paper.
- We developed the first antisublimation UV absorber ( NICCA SUNLIFE UV) that stays on automotive fabric in hot cars; it keeps car seats from fading and auto glass clear and is used by most of the major manufacturers around the world.
- We were the first company to use natural solvents in the textile industry to scour fabric and clean machines, thus eliminating harmful solvents such as toluene and MEK.
- We received the Japan Patent Office coveted innovation award for NICCANON antibacterial agents.
- Our paper strengthening agent is so effective that it is used in many currencies.
N.T., Hong Kong