We are an innovative team of collaborators who support each other in serving great textile chemicals to the world. Check out the positions we have open below.
|Inventory Control Clerk||Interested|
This position provides the first and last contact with items entering and leaving Company property. An attention to detail and a self-motivated attitude is essential to excel in this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Use mechanical lifts to load and unload trucks and containers
• Read staging tickets, pull and stage appropriate material to production
• Restage unused material from production to proper staging location in warehouse
• Backup shipping and/or receiving area
• Perform cycle counts as required
• Obtain certification as a forklift operator
• Read and use barcode scanning system and ERP system
• Use forklift and stand-up lift equipment
• Verify and keep records on inbound and outbound shipments
• Stamp, stencil, or glue identifying information and shipping instructions to crates or containers
• Post weights and shipping charges, and affix postage for shipments as requested
• Count, weigh, or measure items of inbound and outbound shipments to verify information before releasing shipment
• Prepare items for shipment by pulling finished goods
• Examine outbound shipments to ensure all specifications are met
• Load and unload bulk tankers
• Gather samples of products and prepare them for shipment when requests are submitted
• Communicate effectively and professionally with drivers and contractors
• Communicate regularly with Customer Service representative to ensure customer orders are filled promptly and accurately
• Understand and execute documentation as necessary
• Communicate safety needs, Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) or equipment changes) to supervisor
• Possess working knowledge of Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
• Have current training and possess proper certification with DOT Hazardous materials
• Perform daily forklift checks
• Have a working knowledge of spill response procedures and maintain spill response kits
• Identify and address potential spill issues and hazards
• Maintain building cleanliness, organization internally and externally
• Help with additional cleanup as required
• Interact effectively with all departments and employees to facilitate accomplishment of responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 1 years’ experience in manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of bar code scanning system and equipment.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Use of judgment to plan, perform and make decisions as to the sequence of set-ups, operations and processes within the limitations of recognized or standard methods and procedures.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency using all MS Office applications
• Ability to understand & follow all safety rules
• Ability to follow all ISO procedures
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for the state of residence and be insurable under the company’s motor vehicle insurance policy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasional lifting or moving, or equivalent pulling, pushing, carrying, shoveling or stretching, rarely lifting up to 50 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasional exposure to noise, dust, heat, cold, etc. or some other element present making conditions less desirable than usually found in offices.
Don’t see what interests you? We are always looking for talented professionals to help us grow! Contact us at NICCA USA. Don’t forget to include your resume. –>