Scouring Agent for Polyester, Nylon and Cotton
A newly developed, multi-purpose product that can be used for both continuous and batch scouring of polyester, nylon and cotton fabrics.
- Excellent emulsifying and dispersing properties of oils and sizes of greige fabrics
- Effective in chelating Mg and Ca → accelerates the solubilization of acrylic sizes and wax from greige fabrics
- Good scouring and penetrating effects
- Can be used in both continuous and batch processing of fabrics
- Has the ability to scour and level direct dyes → ideal for a one-batch scour/dye process used for cotton socks
- Great at preventing dye re-deposition during soap-off step after printing with a variety of dyes (vat, reactive, disperse, etc)