In the past few years, customers have been seeking a more environmental friendly life style and this trend has influenced the textile industry in many ways. One major impact on the Industry has been a renewed interest in cotton fabric. Cotton has many intrinsic advantages: it is absorbent, breathable, soft and resistant to high heat.
In order to respond to that trend, NICCA USA is offering 5 new products aimed at the treatment of cotton fabric:
- NEOFIXâ AF-802: hydrophilic fixing agent that dramatically improves the wet fastness of reactive-dyed fibers. It also enhances the wicking properties of such fibers. It does not degrade the properties of cotton and has no impact on finishing treatments.
- NEOFIXâ RX-505: fixing agent that has an outstanding effect on chlorine and wet fastness.
- NEOFIXâ IR-77: crock fastness enhancer that is recommended for fabrics like those found in denim and sportswear (cotton and blends) that need high performance in wet conditions.
- NICCA SILICONEâ AQ-131: hydrophilic silicone softener with permanent softness and lubricity effects. It is recommended for articles like towels and undergarments that are washed often and need to keep a high level of softness.
- NICCA SILICONEâ AQ-531: silicone softener that provides a permanent hand similar to silk for cotton and cotton/PET blends.
For more information, contact us at NiccaService@niccachemical.com.